Hi everyone The June issue of the 'Into the Void Science' magazine is available now - http://www.itvscience.com/magazine-issue-2-june-2018/ Don't forget to please share the link with anyone and everyone in your networks so you can help us grow. We are also looking for more researchers and scientists that would like to feature their current work/projects in our "3×10^17 Femtoseconds of Fame" section for upcoming issues thanks again and don't forget to share it around Kind Regards Cameron Costigan 'Inspire the world with science' www.itvscience.com

To unsubscribe from the PSCI-COM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PSCI-COM&A=1