Dear all

Today I am posting the last of four vacancies within my team. Following a departmental restructure, I am shortly moving into a new role as Director of Engagement with responsibility for the Public Engagement team, the Community Engagement team, the Evaluation team and the Schools Engagement team within UCL Culture.

The fourth and final post I am recruiting for is that of Public Engagement Manager (School of Life and Medical Sciences) (£34,635 - £41,864 per annum). The post holder will become part of a trio of Public Engagement Managers who each provide public engagement for one or more of UCL’s major schools through the provision of advice and guidance, training, mentoring and brokerage activities. They will also support our public engagement funding schemes and seek to embed a strategic approach to public engagement by engaging with and influencing relevant academic and Professional Services colleagues.

In this case, the post holder will provide a public engagement consultancy service for the School of Life and Medical Sciences (SLMS). SLMS consists of four UCL faculties representing one of the largest and most prestigious aggregations of academics in biomedical, life and population health sciences. The School has a global reputation for teaching informed by leading research.

The successful candidate will have experience of advising on public engagement as part of the research cycle, an understanding of best practice and research into the effectiveness of public engagement and  excellent communication skills. Also important, is the ability to support others to creatively develop and implement their own public engagement ideas.

If that sounds like you, or someone you know, please find out more about the post of Public Engagement Manager (SLMS) and consider applying by the closing date of 24 June 2018,

Best wishes

Laura Cream

Head of Public Engagement

UCL Culture

409 Bidborough House

38-50 Bidborough Street

London WC1H 9BT

Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8913

Internal: 58913

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/culture

Twitter: @UCL_Culture

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************