Dear creative psci-commers,

I'll like to invite you to Basildon on Saturday 8th September for our 3rd annual Basildon Street Science festival which takes place in the heart of our town square from 9am - 4pm.

I can't guarantee Sunshine (yet) but can promise an engaged audience that'll keep you on your toes, engaging with our lovely community all day.
Some of you have attended in the past and I hope you'll be able to join us again this year for a bigger and improved 2018 edition. We welcome anyone who is yet to engage with us. To those who have already booked in, I'll be in touch in a few weeks.

Simply drop me an email to reserve your spot and of-course I'm here to answer any questions.

Here's a summary video from last year on youtube and you can check us out on twitter @BasildonSTEM and facebook/BasildonStreetScience.

Kind Regards,
Hephzi

--

Hephzi Angela Tagoe. FRSA, MRSB
Director / Co-founder @GhScientific

Twitter:@Hanat_akordor
M: (+44) 7738249621
Skype: hephziangela

Find us on Facebook or visit our website @ GhScientific.com

GhScientific is a registered charity (registered in England No. 1172780).

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not this person (or not authorised to access email addressed to this person), please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.

To unsubscribe from the PSCI-COM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PSCI-COM&A=1