Hi everyone,

I am an MSc student studying Science Communication at the University of Sheffield. As part of my dissertation I’m conducting a survey which looks at art-science (or ‘sci-art’) events and the people (that’s you) who do or do not attend them, and whether people gain anything from them.  The data from this survey will be used to inform future research projects and engage in policy in this. It only takes about 7 or 8 minutes, and the results would be a great help.

This research is being conducted by Duncan Sharples ([log in to unmask]) under the supervision of Dr Nate Adams ([log in to unmask]),  and has received ethics approval from the Department of Animal and Plant Sciences Ethics Committee at the University of Sheffield.

To participate in the survey, please follow the below link:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KY9M2VL

Thank you for you time.

Duncan Sharples.

Dept APS, MSc Science Communication,
The University of Sheffield

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212