Sent: 08 June 2018 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Audit evidence from ProSolution

Hi everyone

We are about to have our first audit (internal) since we moved to ProSolution. How do you evidence 16-18 planned hours and how do you print off registers? Do you just provide screen prints of timetables and registers? We think we might be overcomplicating things!

We don’t really want to give them access to the system!

Thanks

Becky

Becky Ward
Group Head of Information Services | Lincoln College Group
Information Services
Tel: 01522 876251
[LinkedIn]<http://www.lincolncollege.ac.uk/TLCG-signatures/https:/uk.linkedin.com/pub/becky-ward/a0/786/2a>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/beckywardbc>
[Lincoln College Group]

This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.
This mail list is run by users of the ProSolution Student Management & Information System and is not directly connected with Compass Computer Consultants. Please ensure that you test any ideas provided on this list on your TRAINING SYSTEM before implementing them on your LIVE SYSTEM. The owners of this list and Compass Computer Consultants Limited accept no liability for any loss resulting from this list. Should you be unsure, please contact ProSolution Support on 01928 725522 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.