Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re all having excellent summery times and getting plenty of time outside (unless you’re a winter person, which I accept is a thing but don’t understand).

As a PPI Meet-ups update, Sarah and I have been struggling to meet about the next few but will be in touch in the next couple of months to arrange the next few. In the meantime do keep using this mailing list for questions / achievements / woes.

On that note, I’m looking to spend some money on a consultant to evaluate a long running patient advisory group of ours, I don’t suppose that any of you have contacts or good people that you’ve used before that I could put on my list to send a brief out to?

Thanks all

Dan Taylor

Public Engagement and Patient Involvement Coordinator

Wellcome / EPSRC Centre for Interventional and Surgical Sciences (WEISS)

University College London

1st Floor, Charles Bell House

43-45 Foley Street | London | W1W 7TS

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 0207 679 7418

www.ucl.ac.uk/weiss

cid:image001.png@01D37022.E269CD60

To unsubscribe from the PPIMEETUPS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PPIMEETUPS&A=1