Colleagues (with apologies for cross-postings)

The Centre for Urban Research on Austerity (see http://cura.our.dmu.ac.uk) seeks expressions of interest from outstanding post-doctoral candidates eligible to apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship at a UK host institution.  If you are interested in developing your research in any field related to cities, urbanism and austerity, we would welcome an inquiry.

Qualified candidates from any country are eligible to apply for these fellowships, provided you have not lived or worked in the UK for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline of 12th September 2018.  For more information, see https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/msca-if-2018.html

If you would be interested in working with us for 1-2 years on a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship, please email an expression of interest (EoI) to Professor Jonathan Davies at [log in to unmask] by Friday 6th July. You should include a CV with details of your academic and other relevant achievements, a 1-2 page working research proposal and supporting letter explaining research synergies with CURA and identifying your preferred academic mentor(s) in the centre.  You can consult a list of our staff at http://cura.our.dmu.ac.uk/about-cura/.

Please submit EoI materials no later than Friday 6th July 2018.  Candidates successful at the EoI stage will be supported by a CURA mentor in developing the full proposal and application for final submission on 12th September 2018

Professor Jonathan S. Davies MA DPhil

Director - Centre for Urban Research on Austerity

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY

Tel: 0116 257 7818

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.dmu.ac.uk/professor-jonathan-davies

W: http://cura.our.dmu.ac.uk

Twitter: @cura2015, @profjsdavies

***** This email came through the mailinglist of the Critical Political Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/ To post to the mailinglist or change settings: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN.html If replying, please do not reply to everybody. Similarly, please don't send everybody messages to the moderator. There is a confirmation-link function in operation to prevent this happening by mistake.