Hi Nanna,

Here in Australia, PhD student  surveys have to be approved by an ethics
committee who review it for weaknesses. It seems that this survey went out
without such expert oversight.

In fact it was released by Prof. Hernan Casakin and Prof. Vishal Singh to
many more lists than phd-design (I got it on several jiscmail lists
including engineering [log in to unmask]) and Hernan claims it is by '... *
a team of academics and researchers* working in the area of design, who are
currently carrying out an international online survey about design
expertise.'

It is reasonable to be critical and transparent about such criticism as a
example for PhD students (and supervisors).

Regards,
Terry

==
Dr Terence Love