Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to advise that here at Monash University's Mobility Design Lab,
we are offering a Design PhD Scholarship in the field of cycling. In
particular, the research will look at the design elements that create a
safe, healthy and effective system.

This scholarship is for "international" applicants - just to explain from
our perspective, this essentially means non-Australian.

Detailed information can be found here:
https://www.monash.edu/mada/future-students/pathways-and-scholarships/monash-phd-in-design-mobility-design-lab

with best regards,

Robbie

---
*DR ROBBIE NAPPER*
Senior Lecturer, Course Coordinator Industrial Design

#monashindustrial #monashmobilitydesignlab

*MONASHARTDESIGN &ARCHITECTURE*

Monash University
Building G, Room 3.15, Caulfield Campus
900 Dandenong Road
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Australia

T: +61 3 9903 1059
E: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
monash.edu/mada

CRICOS Provider 00008C/01857J