Hi all,

I am on the NuInt 2018 scientific program committee this year, and we're doing things a bit different. Instead of organizing into groups (0pi, DIS, etc.), all the organizers are one big committee working on the whole program. May or may not work, but here's to experimenters, eh?

At any rate, how many presentations would GENIE like at NuFact, and on what topics? I, of course, can't promise we'll get everything, but if I can take a decent estimate to the rest of the committee and say "this is what GENIE would like to cover," it makes a good starting point. Obviously, we'd like at least one talk on the tuning efforts, but is there something else we'd like to highlight (e.g., some technical/physics model development)? Would one talk be enough for us? Do we need two tuning talks (e.g., free nucleon, nuclear targets)?

Gabriel Perdue
Associate Scientist

Scientific Computing Division
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
PO Box 500, MS 234, Batavia, IL 60510, USA
Office: 630-840-6499
Cell: 630-605-8062

Connect with us!
 <http://www.fnal.gov/>Web <http://www.fnal.gov/> | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Fermilab> | Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/fermilab>