From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 June 2018 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The harsh environment and terminology putting the phrase illegal immigrant

Hi

Thought I would pass on information about a programme on BBC in case you were unaware of it

Black and British: A Forgotten History

Historian David Olusoga explores the enduring relationship between Britain and people whose origins lie in Africa. I found it fascinating.

And something I wrote may interest you.

https://medium.com/@qekhan/the-good-immigrant-a25a34bf072a

Regards