We publish today the efforts of our international consortium (Canada, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA) to extend the Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS) to store, organise, process and share the multidimensional data volumes produced by MEG. MEG-BIDS also includes well-defined metadata to facilitate future data harmonisation and sharing efforts. We believe this paves the way to further integration of other techniques in electrophysiology. The paper is in open access and points at 200GB of MEG-BIDS sample datasets. All major open-source academic software can read MEG-BIDS, and soon will be capable of exporting MEG studies as MEG-BIDS volumes (Brainstorm, Fieldtrip, MNE-Python, SPM).

http://www.nature.com/articles/sdata2018110

Best wishes to all,

Sylvain.
-
Sylvain Baillet, PhD
Professor, Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University

To unsubscribe from the MEGCOMMUNITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MEGCOMMUNITY&A=1