Dear Colleagues,

**With apologies for cross-posting**

Following on from the highly successful '25 Years of Jurassic Park' symposium held at the School of Journalism, Media and Culture at Cardiff University last Friday (8th June), myself and my colleague Dr James Rendell (Cardiff University) are delighted to announce the launch of our 'Remembering the 'Jurassic Park' Franchise' online survey.  In this year which marks the 25th anniversary since the film's release, we are interested in gathering together people's memories, opinions and engagement with the franchise across its quarter-century duration. If anyone is interested in this topic, could you please follow the URL below and take between 10 and 15 minutes to fill in our survey. We would be extremely grateful for your time.

Also, we are also trying to distribute this as widely as possible around the world so that we move beyond getting only Westernized perspectives. Therefore, we'd really appreciate it if you had the time or opportunity to share the URL below with other research networks who may be able to contribute towards our findings.

The survey can be found at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6Y1pvKFUjgh_tb9_sK_I_G9ljoUU-to0jfzkdomNeuOVJEQ/viewform

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Dr Ross Garner

Dr Ross P Garner,
Director (BA) Media and Communication,
Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies,
Room 1.30
School of Journalism, Media and Culture,
Bute Building,
King Edward VII Avenue,
Cardiff,
CF10 3NB

Tel: +44 2920 875475
Email: [log in to unmask]

Dr Ross P Garner,

Cyfarwyddwr (BA) Cyfryngau a Chyfathrebu,

Darlithydd yn y cyfryngau ac astudiaethau diwylliannol,

Ysgol Newyddiaduraeth, y Cyfryngau a Diwylliant,

Prifysgol Caerdydd,

Rhodfa'r Brenin Edward VII,

Caerdydd,

CF10 3NB