Eva Emerson, Editor, Knowable

Date: Wednesday 27 June 2018
Time: 10:00 EDT, 15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST
Location: Online

Register your place on this webinar at https://www.alpsp.org/Webinars/Public-engagement-with-scholarly-research-/54328

Can't make the date?
If you are unable to join this webinar, or were unable to attend previous webinars in our Trust, Truth and Publishing Series you can still register to receive the recording of a webinar for viewing at a time to suit you.

ALPSP Member Offer! Book all three webinars - see  https://www.alpsp.org/Webinars/Trust-Truth-Scholarly-Publishing-/54314  in the Trust, Truth and Publishing Series and you will get this webinar half price.

Other Upcoming Events from ALPSP

The Power of Partnership  - https://www.alpsp.org/Seminars/57569  on 12 July, Full day seminar, London, UK
How to Grow your Business in China: Editorial strategy - https://www.alpsp.org/Webinars/How-to-Grow-your-Business-in-China-Editorial-strategy/58426  on 20 September, Webinar, Online
Brand Building the Scholarly Author - https://www.alpsp.org/Webinars/Brand-Building-the-Scholarly-Author/56883 on 18 October, Webinar, Online

Diane French
Learned Publisher Administrator
The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)1827 709188
W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.