Dear All

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has carried out a search on community equipment provision – looking at selection, legislation, cost-effectiveness, models and best practice for provision.

They really want articles / evidence.  I have carried out the search, but nothing much on HDAS, so have resorted to good old Google – downloading guidelines, models etc.  Some good stuff from CECOPS, Scotland and RC of Occupational Therapists.

Am I missing anything obvious?  Especially articles that give a good overview.

Many thanks

Lisa Hirst

Librarian

Academy Library

Building E7, Education Centre

Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust

Combe Park

Bath BA1 3NG

Direct Line: 01225 824228

www.ruh.nhs.uk/library

Twitter: @LibraryRUH   @PROactive Research

Everyone Matters | Working Together | Making a Difference

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1