From: Jessica Pawley
Sent: 25 June 2018 12:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help please: C-BIT for dual diagnosis

Hello

Bit of a long shot, but having done a CINAHL, PsycInfo, HMIC, Cochrane and even Google search on the following I am not finding anything:

“effectiveness of C-BIT in dual diagnosis in UK NHS”

Interestingly, C-BIT is referred to in 2 ways:

1.       Cognitive behavioural integrated treatment

2.       Comprehensive behavioural intervention for tics

It is the first one my user is interested in.

I wondered if anyone out there had anything at all, even if it is just anecdotal. I am finding information on C-BIT, and I am finding information on dual diagnosis in mental health/substance abuse, but nothing recent about effective or innovative ways of this treatment being used for dual diagnosis.

If you would like further information please let me know.

Thank you

Jess

cid:image001.png@01D40A2B.0809ABB0

Contributing to informed and quality patient care

by supporting evidence-based practice

cid:image002.jpg@01D3CC14.076729D0

cid:image001.jpg@01D4025C.B2E9A390

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1