A reminder that you have until Friday this week (29th June) to sign up for our Library Assistant Study Day. Don't miss out!

ARLG SOUTHERN LASD 2018
Our annual Library Assistant Study Day is approaching on Monday 9th July at Chichester College, 10am-4pm.  The programme is pretty much set now and will include a mix of talks and workshops exploring items under the theme of "Service promotion and engagement".  We have speakers from both HE and FE covering topics such as creating a marketing strategy, free tools to enhance your promotional materials, the customer journey, stealth marketing and more.  There will also be plenty of opportunity for attendees to network and you'll be encouraged to share examples of good practice from your own institutions.

You can sign up to join us for just £30 (inclusive of VAT) which includes lunch.

Sign up now via bit.do/lasd2018

​​

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1