Hello Abdul

I am getting the same problem as you describe.  We are using Alma and Ezproxy and on campus everything works fine.  Off campus after signing in we wait a long time before getting the same message you have reported.

Were you able to resolve the problem? And if so how?

Jan

Jan Clark

Philip Robinson Library

Newcastle University

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE2 4HQ

Tel. 0191 208 3470

Crest UKMS  CSEUK Primary RGB  TEFGoldlogoRGB