Dear all,

Around thirty colleagues from 20 institutions and 20 subject areas have come together to form the Association for Academic Outreach (AFAO): http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/afao We are currently developing a number of projects and welcome new members, particularly those who wish to participate in collaborative research activities and engage in practice sharing. Membership is free.

The Association facilitates discussion, research, development and dissemination of outreach good practice by and for academics. Members, who share an active interest and engagement in outreach, are drawn from the natural sciences, social sciences, humanities and arts and every type of Higher Education institution, predominantly, though not exclusively, within the UK. At a time in which the reasons for engagement in outreach are pressing and expanding, the Association serves members by:

Membership offers participation in the activities above. To join, simply subscribe to our JISCMail list

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Matthew

Dr Matthew Johnson
Senior Lecturer in Politics
Politics, Philosophy and Religion, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YL
Tel: 07886921377
A Cross-Cultural Working Group on ‘Good Culture’ and Precariousness: http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/good-culture/

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1