From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Martindale
Sent: 20 June 2018 12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Essay Banks - Providing creative learning and teaching approaches to deter students

Hello colleagues,

I would appreciate your suggestions of how to deter students from resorting to these.

Any creative interactive methods would be welcomed.

Thank you

Chris

Chris Martindale

Centre for Student Life

University of Derby

Tel. 01332-591212

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/