italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Dear colleagues, just to clarify that the announcement below was also meant to include Warwick’s MA in European Gothic and Romantic Studies (https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/modernlanguages/applying/postgraduate/egrs). We do hope that we will have some excellent candidates for these scholarships!
All best wishes,
David Lines