To find out more about the Jisc Intelligent Campus project - Using data to make smarter use of your university or college estate - see this webpage https://www.jisc.ac.uk/rd/projects/intelligent-campus

We have published a guide for universities and colleges who are interested in venturing into the Intelligent Campus space.
https://intelligentcampus.jiscinvolve.org/wp/intelligent-campus-guide/

In order to understand the potential of the Intelligent Campus space we have published a series of use cases.
https://intelligentcampus.jiscinvolve.org/wp/use-cases/

When it comes to gathering data then there are some real issues and challenges. Jisc have published a code of practice for learning analytics.
https://www.jisc.ac.uk/guides/code-of-practice-for-learning-analytics

We aim to publish a code of practice for analytics in the intelligent campus space.

For regular updates on the project and what is happening in the Intelligent Campus space then visit the project blog https://intelligentcampus.jiscinvolve.org/wp/

Follow the hashtag #intelligentcampus on Twitter.

Kind regards

James Clay