From: Matthew Brett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [RSE] Binderhub workshop, Birmingham, 17 July, 2018
Date: 22 June 2018 at 10:32:23 BST
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

There's an interesting free workshop coming up soonish, about
technology for sharing R or Python notebooks so that the code can be
run directly via the web.   This is an excellent way to build
interactive code tutorials and demos that anyone can run without
installing anything on their machine.

Please check out the information at https://build-a-binder.github.io/

Cheers,

Matthew

To unsubscribe from the IAFIG-RMS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=IAFIG-RMS&A=1