76 in the last two weeks here too
Liz

Liz Williams

Heritage and HER Officer / Acting Conservation Manager (p/t)

Conservation Team, Planning Services

Planning and Economy, Northumberland County Council

County Hall, Morpeth, NE61 2EF

Tel: 01670 622656

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.northumberland.gov.uk and Heritage Gateway

Development Services would value your feedback on the service you have received from us. Please complete our short Customer Satisfaction Survey by clicking this link: http://survey.northumberland.gov.uk/ncccss/ncccss.htm