76 in the last two weeks here too
Liz

*Liz Williams*

*Heritage and HER Officer / Acting Conservation Manager (p/t)*

Conservation Team, Planning Services

Planning and Economy, Northumberland County Council

County Hall, Morpeth, NE61 2EF

Tel: 01670 622656

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.northumberland.gov.uk and Heritage Gateway
<http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/gateway>

Development Services would value your feedback on the service you have
received from us. Please complete our short Customer Satisfaction Survey by
clicking this link: http://survey.northumberland.gov.uk/ncccss/ncccss.htm

On 14 June 2018 at 11:01, Vanessa Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> *Bedford BC - **OFFICIAL-Unsecure*
>

> Is it just us, or is anyway else been having CSS applications come through
> on average every 5-10mins?
>

> This weeks alone so far is 30…
>

> Thought things were meant to be better this year…?
>

> *Vanessa Clarke*
>
> *Senior Archaeological Officer (Planning)*
>
> *Environment & Sustainable Communities *
>
> *Bedford Borough Council*
>
> Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP
>
> 01234 718560 (47560)
>
> Web www.bedford.gov.uk
>

> All general planning information is available on our website:
> www.bedford.gov.uk/planning
>

> However, if the information is not available online, you will need to
> complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay
> the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online
> enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/
> planningenquiries
>

> Information security classification of this email: *OFFICIAL-Unsecure*
>

> *EMAIL CLASSIFICATION DEFINED:*
>
> **** OFFICIAL-INTERNAL: *This message is intended for internal recipients
> only.
>
> **** OFFICIAL-UNSECURE:*  This message and any attached file(s) do not
> contain personal or sensitive information which requires it to be sent
> encrypted.
>
> **** OFFICIAL-SECURE:* Either this message or any attached file *contains
> either personal or commercially sensitive information* that requires it
> to be sent encrypted.
>

> All email traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
> accordance with relevant legislation. This email and any attached file are
> the property of Bedford Borough Council. Any opinions expressed in this
> mail do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bedford Borough Council.
>
> Bedford Borough Council is continuously working towards the requirements
> of the Public Sector Network and Data Protection legislation.  Data
> Subjects may exercise their information rights by contacting
>

> “Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> attachment may be confidential and may contain legally privileged
> information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you
> are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately and delete it
> from your system. In such an event, you should not disclose the contents of
> this e-mail to any other person, or print it.”

 <http://www.northumberland.gov.uk>

*Save Time Do It Online!*
We have made
a few key improvements to our site to make our services easy to access. Now
you can do everything from paying your council tax, to reporting a faulty
street light online. Go to: www.northumberland.gov.uk
<http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/> and click 'pay, apply or report' to
access the relevant forms.

This email is intended solely for the
individual or individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email
from any computer. All email communication may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with internal policy and relevant
legislation.

*Please, consider your environmental responsibility. Before
printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"*