Yes, we're experiencing the same here in Surrey - 14 in the last 2 days so far!  Although not anywhere near the amount North Yorks have received, it still going to be difficult for us to meet the deadlines.

Emily Brants  BA(Hons)  MA MCIfA
Surrey HER Officer
Heritage Conservation Team

Surrey County Council