Dear Lyal,

Thank you so much. This statement of yours, just below, for me, nails—in one—the reason why we might consider addressing it. It would have to be in the context of the broader issues concerning the effect of the current US trajectories on precisely these matters, all of which involve serious human rights matters. Short of that, there is not much point, as you say, in simply addressing the withdrawal in isolation. I’m agnostic on the issue of a formal statement from the network. I thought it worth raising as an idea, however.  Warmly, Anna

The concern should be current official and unofficial US policy on climate change, migration, racism, free trade, judicial independence, free speech, possible electoral interference, human rights, lack of international law and multilateral institutions including the UN, EU, OSCE, NATO etc etc etc.

Anna Grear
Professor of Law and Theory
School of Law and Politics
Cardiff University
Museum Avenue
Cardiff
CF10 3AX
Tel: +44 (0)29 208 75467
Fax: +44 (0)29 208 74097
Email[log in to unmask]
Ext: 75467

Anna Grear
Athro yn y Gyfraith a Theori
Ysgol y Gyfraith a Gwleidyddiaeth
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Adeilad y Gyfraith
Rhodfa’r Amgueddfa
Caerdydd

Ffon: +44 (0)29 208 75467
Ffracs: +44 (0)29 208 74097
E-bost[log in to unmask]
Est: 75467

http://www.elgaronline.com/jhre

Google scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=Dx8GVngAAAAJ&hl=en

The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh or English.

Corresponding in Welsh will not lead to any delay.

Mae'r Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu'n Saesneg.

Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn creu unrhyw oedi.

The concern should be current official and unofficial US policy on climate change, migration, racism, free trade, judicial independence, free speech, possible electoral interference, human rights, lack of international law and multilateral institutions including the UN, EU, OSCE, NATO etc etc etc.

To unsubscribe from the GNHRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GNHRE&A=1