Thanks Anna

I have heard very good reports of this summer camp and the work of Rosi Braidotti is so important.
I might try and go myself and I will share it with others.

With thanks,

Cathy

photo
Cathy Fitzgerald
Independent artist: Ph.D, Visual Culture
+353 (0)87 285 7129
cathyfitzgerald.ie
Practice-led thesis The Ecological Turn: Living Well with a Forest to Articulate Eco-Social Art Practices using Guattari's Ecosophy and action research
2017 NUIG Galway Moore Institute Visiting Fellow
Hollywood Forest News: Creative Ireland Carlow supports two Drummin Bog eco-social art projects