Dear all,

We are pleased to announce an opening for an Ores Curator at the Natural History Museum, London with a closing date of 28th June. We hope to interview for this post in late July.

Please forward this link to anyone you think might be a suitable candidate.

https://careers.nhm.ac.uk/templates/CIPHR/job_list

All the best,

Giles

Dr C. Giles Miller

Principal Curator Micropalaeontology and Senior Curator in Charge, Economic and Environmental Earth Science Division

Department of Earth Sciences, Natural History Museum, London SW7 5BD, UK

[log in to unmask]; @cgilesmiller; @NHM_Micropalaeo

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/staff-directory/giles-miller.html

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/natureplus/blogs/micropalaeo

https://blog.nhm.ac.uk/author/cgilesmiller/

To unsubscribe from the GEO-CURATORS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-CURATORS&A=1