Not done this but interested in any responses.  I would be very interested in what they claimed to have in the way of contacts that was not publicly available information (i.e. Head Teacher’s names & school email addresses) as I was given to understand they were not affected by GDPR (but anything collected elsewhere is unlikely to have consent for marketing).  Are they simply claiming to be able to make mailshots that appeal to schools?

Regards,

Simon Watts

DNAire Community Engagement Officer

The Aire Rivers Trust I Kirkgate House, 30 Kirkgate, Shipley, BD183QN

07578 708025 I [log in to unmask]

www.aireriverstrust.org.uk

3logos