Hello,
 The Max and Min values in FSLview just control the display range - they are not guaranteed to be equal to the actual maximum or minimum values in an image. The voxels you see when setting the range to 0.95/1 correspond to significance for (p<0.05)

Hope this helps,
Kind Regards
Matthew

Dr Matthew Webster