Hi Carlotta,

The preprocessing steps that were applied by FEAT are summarised in the
report file (your_analysis.feat/report.html).

However, for the most part, it is your responsibility to keep track of both
the image acquisition parameters, and the preprocessing/analysis steps that
you have chosen to apply to the data.

Cheers,

Paul