Hi Qasim,

You'd need a repeated-measures ANOVA (1 factor with 3 levels
within-subject, 1 factor with 4 levels (groups) between-subjects). Another
option, perhaps simpler, is to go with the 1 factor and 4 levels as in the
link, and use as input differences between before and after. This can be
done up to 3 times (post-pre, 4mo-pre, 4mo-post), and these can be combined
with NPC.

Generally speaking, NPC tends to be more powerful than a repeated measures
ANOVA, and that's the route I'd take. Even without the combination, running
3 separate smaller designs will be faster than just one big repeated
measures design.

All the best,

Anderson