Sent: 20 June 2018 09:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Salary scales

Hi Sarah

So you are well over £22k then, my issue is not really comparing myself with other exams officers as some colleges have more students than others.  I am annoyed that someone in the same college as me who has a lot less responsibility is earning more than I am.   I have a meeting with HR next Monday but I am not expecting a quick resolution…..

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?