Sent: 15 June 2018 14:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Salary scales

Good Afternoon All

I don’t know about the rest of you but I have found this series of exam very hard in fact the whole year has stressful due to staff cuts that have left me struggling to cope and keep on top of everything.  To add insult to injury I have now found out after seeing an internal job advert that the co-ordinator for the essential skill department is on higher salary than I am.  I intend to take it up with HR, do the rest of you think I should?

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1