Sent: 19 June 2018 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special consideration requests

Hi

Following on from my rant yesterday, I'd like to ask how you all manage special consideration requests at your centres.

Do you get students to complete some sort of form before you will process the request?

If so, would any of you be willing to share the form you use?

I'd like to look at making the system much more formal here for the non-serious issues, in part to perhaps act as a deterrent for anything that really shouldn't be submitted as a special consideration request (sniffers, noisy typers etc.....!)

Many thanks

Katie.

Katie Hill

Examinations & Assessments Manager

Portsmouth College

Tel: 023 92667521 ext 307

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

Internet communications are insecure, therefore Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN Group) and its member institutions does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the TEN Group.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

TEN Group, Thetford Building, City College Norwich, Ipswich Road, Norwich NR2 2LJ.