A: Park Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4QR

https://nclt.ac.uk/emailsignature/signature-nclt.gif

Sent: 19 June 2018 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special consideration requests

Hi

Following on from my rant yesterday, I'd like to ask how you all manage special consideration requests at your centres.

Do you get students to complete some sort of form before you will process the request?

If so, would any of you be willing to share the form you use?

I'd like to look at making the system much more formal here for the non-serious issues, in part to perhaps act as a deterrent for anything that really shouldn't be submitted as a special consideration request (sniffers, noisy typers etc.....!)

Many thanks

Katie.

Katie Hill

Examinations & Assessments Manager

Portsmouth College

Tel: 023 92667521 ext 307

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore New Collaborative Learning Trust, does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of New Collaborative Learning Trust. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that New Collaborative Learning Trust may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications. New Collaborative Learning Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (company number: 09257194). Registered Address: New College Pontefract, Park Lane, Pontefract, WF8 4QR.
Checked by Sophos Mail Filter.