Thanks
Jade

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jun 2018, at 15:53, Paul King <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Us too please!  We’re thinking of making basedata for all non-timetabled exams so that they appear in students’ exam timetable, and also so that we can record results, etc.

Paul King
Exams Officer
Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135
Fax: 020 8928 9200

Sent: 20 June 2018 14:27
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Creating Exam Subjects and Exam Papers Manually

Hello,

I’m a new user of Unit-e Exams and I’m currently looking at how to create basedata for internal/mock exams.  I’ve found in the manual how to do this but they state that there are 2 ways of doing it.

1)      Create an Exam Subject, and Offering and an Exam Paper

2)      Create an Exam Paper without first creating an Exam Subject Record

Could someone explain what the difference between the two options are and what would be the best option for internal/mock exams.

Many thanks

Chris

Chris Prager | Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace | Darlington | DL3 7AU
01325 461315  | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<image001.jpg><http://www.qeliz.ac.uk>

*Jade Allan
Exams and Assessment Officer
Wilberforce Sixth Form College
Saltshouse Road, Hull, HU8 9HD
Tel: 01482 711688 Fax: 01482 798991

[http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk/_inc/email/email-signature-img/1.jpg]<http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk>

[http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk/_inc/email/email-signature-img/2.jpg]<http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk/prospectus-2016/Wilberforce-Prospectus.html#p=1>       [http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk/_inc/email/email-signature-img/3.jpg] <http://www.twitter.com/wilberforcesfc>     [http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk/_inc/email/email-signature-img/4.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/WilberforceSFC>

Disclaimer

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Wilberforce Sixth Form College.

Wilberforce Sixth Form College<http://www.wilberforce.ac.uk>