International Development Planning Review - Ahead of Print

The below article is available online at: https://online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/idpr/0/0?ai=um&ui=273v&af=T

Contents:

   The potential role of tourism microentrepreneurship in the prevention of rhino poaching

   Duarte B. Morais, David Bunn, Gijsbert Hoogendoorn, and Birendra KC

   Copyright 2018 Liverpool University Press. All Rights Reserved.

Megan Ainsworth | Journals Publishing Executive

Liverpool University Press | 4 Cambridge Street L69 7ZU

Tel: +44 [0]151 795 7573 | W: www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk

twitterinstagram | facebook | catalogue ebooksjournals

Sign up to our email list: online.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/signup

Find out how LUP is GDPR compliant, view our Privacy Policy >

‘Liverpool University Press is one of the great success stories in the difficult climate of modern academic publishing.’  Professor Sir Jonathan Bate, Vice-President, British Academy

Recommend a Journal

Visit our Journals Resource

To unsubscribe from the ECON-SOC-DEVT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECON-SOC-DEVT&A=1