Dear colleagues

Hope you are well. I am looking for an opportunity for sabbatical leave. I am due from 1 August 2018 and it is for 210 days (7 Months). This can also be extended to 8 months if I add my contact leave. I do not mind dividing my sabbatical leave between two institutions.  I can teach disability studies and inclusive education; as well as supervising  research students up to PhD level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Tsitsi

--
Dr Tsitsi Chataika (Senior Lecturer)
Department of Educational Foundations

*Recent Publication*

Machingura, F. and Chataika, T. (2018) (Eds). The Intersection of Ubuntu, Education and Ethics in Zimbabwe.  Harare: University of Zimbabwe Publications.

  *Forthcoming Publications*
   Chataika, T. (2019) (Ed). *The Routledge Handbook of Disability in
   Southern Africa*. London: Routledge.https://www.routledge.com/The-Routledge-Handbook-of-               Disability-in-Southern-Africa/Chataika/p/book/9781138242333
   (book out by 6 August 2018)

Bergs, M., Chataika, T.,  El-Lahib, Y.  & Dube, K. (Eds) (forthcoming, Dec 2018). The Routledge Handbook of Disability Activism. London: Routledge.

To unsubscribe from the DISABILITY-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DISABILITY-RESEARCH&A=1