From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Hasan
Sent: 13 June 2018 10:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Dixons Databreach

Dixons Carphone admits huge databreach https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44465331

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44465331

Ibrahim Hasan

Solicitor and Director
Act Now Training Limited

www.actnow.org.uk

       leave data-protection to [log in to unmask] All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html
University of Northampton: Transforming Lives and Inspiring Change www.northampton.ac.uk This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html