anarchism and decoloniality is a great combination!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabet Vasileva <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [asn] ASN5 conference
Date: June 13, 2018 at 2:11:23 PM CDT
To: Anarchist Studies Network <[log in to unmask]>

Hello friends,

those of you who know about the ASN5 conference might have seen this already, but in case you haven’t, I thought I’d shamelessly promote this here.

If you wish to attend, registration is open here:

Also, this time we’ve got a big request. We are a bit short on money this year, which is extremely unfortunate considering the conference is about Decolonisation. We would really like to bring you some comrades from afar, but they would struggle to pay for flights and accommodation in the UK. For this reason, first time ever, we've started a crowdfunding campaign. I was hoping you would like to contribute and distribute it in your networks to give us a hand. It will be greatly appreciated and sustain the radical spirit of the ASN conference! Link can be found here:

Solidarity,