From: Matthew Whetton <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 07 June 2018 14:24
To: Peter Fleming <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Couriering Methanol preserved samples

Peter,

There are extensive limitations on the number and size of bottles which can be sent, and how they may be transported, either in single bottles or in multiple bottles within a larger package.

We send out materials in methanol, however they are typically up to a maximum of 10ml.

Internationally, the IATA regulations are a great starting point, however that does not mean that local couriers are obliged to accept even IATA compliant amounts.

You may need to request a specific dangerous goods (DG) service, clearly with added expense.

I would be happy to provide some specifics if you need.

Kind regards
Matthew

[FINAL-LGC-NEW-LOGO-rgb]

Dr Matthew Whetton | Head of Chemistry | Proficiency Testing |
LGC | 1 Chamberhall Business Park | Chamberhall Green | Bury | Lancashire | BL9 0AP | UK  |
Tel: +44 (0)161 762 2500  | Mob: | Fax: +44 (0)161 762 2501 | Skype: LGC.Matthew.Whetton |
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | www.lgcstandards.com<http://www.lgcstandards.com>  |  www.lgcpt.com<http://www.lgcpt.com>  |

[facebook.jpg]<http://www.facebook.com/LGCgroup>[wordpress.jpg]<http://www.blog.lgcgroup.com/>[youtube.jpg]<http://www.youtube.com/lgcgroupvideo>[Twitter.jpg]<http://www.twitter.com/lgcstandards>[LinkedIn.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/lgc-standards>

Please note that my email address has changed to lgcgroup.com. Although I will still receive emails sent to lgcpt.com, I will be
grateful if you could update your email contact list with my new details above, thank you.