*apologies for cross-posting*

Thank you for being patient with us - we have been putting the huge programme together for this year's CILIP Conference and we now have the majority of speakers confirmed with the information up on our website.

CILIP Annual Conference
4-5 July, Brighton

Take a look at the latest programme<http://bit.ly/C18j56> which features speakers and sessions from all walks of library and information life. Sessions have been put together by CILIP's special interest groups including: Knowledge and Information Management Group, Library and Information History Group, Prison Libraries Group, Information Literacy Group, Health Libraries Group, Youth Libraries Group. And more general sessions that will appeal to everyone - architecture in libraries, engaging libraries, career workshops, marketing workshop, copyright workshop, evidence-based practice, diversity in the professional as well as in children's literature, AI, corporate libraries and more.

Plus our keynote speakers - Samira Ahmed (journalist & broadcaster), EveryLibrary from the US, Penny Young (House of Commons), Sally Walker (Orkney Library & Archive), Helen Dodd (Cancer Research UK).

As we have been adding the biographies and abstracts to the website, we have been struck by the passion shown by each speaker for their chosen subject and we can't wait to hear them speak.

It will be an amazing opportunity to be inspired by the speakers and join in with the debate, receive practical advice, meet like-minded colleagues and establish long-lasting working partnerships.

We do hope you can join us by the seaside for our biggest event of the year.

BOOK NOW?<http://bit.ly/C18j56g>

warm regards

Jason, Rachel, Jill and Iona
CILIP Events team
CILIP, the library and information association

PS We can provide CPD certificate if required for revalidation