Dear All,

There is an opportunity to join the Structural Biology team at Evotec based in the U.K as a Senior Scientist (Protein purification). Please see the advert in the link below. Interested candidates should apply directly through our website. Please do not send applications through to me directly. Closing date is June 30th and applicants must be eligible to work in UK. The position is for a 12 month contract.

https://recruitment.evotec.com/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=QSAukis1tlc=&VacancyID=649

Kind regards,

Alison Hole

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.

If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!

Evotec (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Registration number:2674265.  Registered Office:  114 Innovation Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RZ, United Kingdom