It is very similar to a voltage-gated potassium or sodium channel.
Beautiful structure!

Get Outlook for Android

From: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sorin Draga <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:41:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Name that protein!

the closest thing I can think of is tetramer of hAQP4

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:07 PM, david lawson (JIC) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All

Apologies for the off-topic question.

The attached image has been hanging on the wall at our institute for several years and nobody knows what it is or who generated it.

If anyone recognises it, please let me know.

Many thanks

Dave Lawson

Dr. David M. Lawson
Department of Biological Chemistry,