Post on behalf of Prof. Stefan Knapp

We are currently recruiting a research assistance to work in Biotechnology/Molecular biology to support our structural biology and chemical biology pipeline. This position requires Bachelor/Master degree or comparable degree as technical assistant with a basic knowledge and hands-on lab experience in molecular biology (and preferably, not essential, protein production). The group offers international working environment, and therefore a knowledge in English language for communication would be essential. The position (on the german-academic scale ‘kleine’ E9* TV-G-U) is available immediately to work at the SGC based at the University of Frankfurt on a full-time basis and is up to  30th June 2020.

For full job description in English, please see the attachment. For german version: https://www.jobvector.de/jobs-stellenangebote/biologie-life-sciences/forschung-lehre/technischen-assistentin-assistenten-kleine-e9-tv-g-u-102479.html

For those who are interested, please apply by sending CV, a cover letter stating career interests, and contact addresses of at least two referees in a single PDF to the following e-mail address:  [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Apirat Chaikuad