Dhiraj,

Download the  command line version of foxs from https://modbase.compbio.ucsf.edu/foxs/.

You can integrate foxs into linux scripts:

[tannerjj@dizzy ambiguity]$ cat FoXS.sh
#!/bin/bash
date
while read pdb
do
  echo "processing " $pdb
  /titan/tanner/SAXS/FoXS/foxs --max_q=0.32 $pdb $dat
done < filelist
date

You can also use wildcards: foxs *.pdb *.dat

Type foxs without arguments to get help:

[tannerjj@dizzy ~]$ foxs
/titan/tanner/SAXS/FoXS/foxs
Usage: <pdb_file1> <pdb_file2> ... <profile_file1> <profile_file2> ... :

  --help                            Any number of input PDBs and profiles is
                                    supported. Each PDB will be fitted against
                                    each profile.
  --version                         FoXS (IMP applications)
                                    Copyright 2007-2016 IMP Inventors.
                                    All rights reserved.
                                    License: GNU LGPL version 2.1 or later
                                    <http://gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html>.
                                    Written by Dina Schneidman.
  -s [ --profile_size ] arg (=500)  number of points in the profile
  -q [ --max_q ] arg (=0.50)        max q value
  --min_c1 arg (=0.99)              min c1 value
  --max_c1 arg (=1.05)              max c1 value
  --min_c2 arg (=-2.00)             min c2 value
  --max_c2 arg (=4.00)              max c2 value
  -h [ --hydrogens ]                explicitly consider hydrogens in PDB files
                                    (default = false)
  -r [ --residues ]                 fast coarse grained calculation using CA
                                    atoms only (default = false)
  -b [ --background_q ] arg (=0)    background adjustment, not used by default.
                                    if enabled, recommended q value is 0.2
  -o [ --offset ]                   use offset in fitting (default = false)
  -p [ --write-partial-profile ]    write partial profile file (default = false
                                    )
  -m [ --multi-model-pdb ] arg (=1) 1 - read the first MODEL only (default), 2
                                    - read each MODEL into a separate structure
                                    , 3 - read all models into a single structu
                                    re
  -v [ --volatility_ratio ]         calculate volatility ratio score (default =
                                    false)
  -l [ --score_log ]                use log(intensity) in fitting and scoring
                                    (default = false)
  -g [ --gnuplot_script ]           print gnuplot script for gnuplot viewing
                                    (default = false)