Hello,

I'd like to solicit feedback for the NT8 Formulatrix drop-setter for setting up crystal trays, seeding etc.  We won't be using LCP, so just regular, soluble proteins.  I've heard very positive reviews for this of late and am attracted by the competitive pricing and lower consumable cost vs the TTP Mosquito.  The software and service contracts seem a tad high, though.

I'd be very interested in your experiences.  I'll treat them as confidential if you wish to email me directly.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,

Rick