To whom it may concern.

Archive of analogue computer art.

I am seeking outlets for examples of my archive work over a span of 50 years in Programmable Analogue Drawing Machines
which is the title and topic of my PhD in Fine Art at Manchester MIRIAD in 2011.

You can see examples to help you in your decision on my website
taitographs.co.uk

The London Science Museum in Kensington already have seven of my machines, four programmers and eleven 45 minute videos of the machines working as well as large framed images.

If this notion has any traction with your aspirations and conditions then I am able to furnish you with many other details.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Dr Jack Tait

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1